Brant Creative is hellbent on building brands and creating business success for our clients and partners. Not with a single solution or tactic, but through a continuum of engaging and compelling interactions.
We collaborate with clients, agencies and design firms, using the power of design and content to humanize, simplify and amplify brands.
We've never stopped believing we can transform and improve the current state of Anything. This starts with the process of placing context before content, analytics before strategy, empathy and insights before ideas.
email@example.com | 952.240.1830 firstname.lastname@example.org | 952.237.0052
We design thinkers are lured by the inefficient, the dis-functional, the ugly, and the complacent. Design thinkers collaborate across creative and analytical approaches to develop a human-centered strategy.
Thoughtful designers and problem solvers are always skulling over how to transform and improve the state of Anything. We are cursed and blessed to live in a perpetual state of observation, empathy, befuddlement and judgment – vexed by a need to collect and connect, wonder, shape, simplify, solve, and amplify, making Anything more functional, more compelling, human and beautiful. Anything.
Anything is elastic. Anything is able to morph a transaction into a relationship, change a lofty mission into a thriving culture, or convert the disenfranchised into actively-engaged kindred spirits.
Visual/verbal themes, positioning, brand strategy, identity, naming, content, advertising, video/motion direction, signage, space rejuvenation, and event design.
• A shared Belding Award Bowl for Stephen Spielberg’s “E.T. The Extraterrestrial” one-sheet.
• AIGA Minnesota Direct Mail, in support of the Wisconsin State Historical Society’s effort to create a museum for pioneering photographer H.H. Bennett.
• Two John Caples Awards
• Two national, plus multiple regional and local Addy Awards.
• Multiple Bell Awards from Milwaukee Business, including Best of Show.
• An International Gold Quill Award for Effectiveness in PR.
• American Advertising Awards for Humane Society
• Two Carlson “Golden Rose” awards representing individual and team achievements.
• In 2006, Ron received the Carlson Fellows Award in the category of Creativity. The honor represented a “lifetime achievement” award. From nearly 200,000 global employees, only eight of these hefty bronzes are given out annually. To date, Ron is the first person from any creative department within the Carlson enterprise to win this award.
Trade press: One Club. Adweek. Advertising Age. Graphis Posters. Art Direction. Print Magazine.